Wednesday, November 16, 2022

RANDOM THOUGHTS L 5c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE RANDOM THOUGHTS L5c I should write, I know, I want to write, but my mind is scattered, it has been a tough few days. I went and saw the grand babies last Sunday, it was great, my daughter was home, her husband was at work, we talked, we reminisced, the babies are only 3 and 7 months, the older was running a fever and standoffish. I like to write, this is my blog, I tell stories , what I see, what I like, what I learn, this a part if my journal that is open for you to read. We should all write, a little, everyday, something we will look back at and remember, something we want someone to know when we leave here, or burn it after we read it over again. One thing about writing down our thoughts is, if we are courageous enough, that we can face our prejudices, our short comings, our feelings, and if we are honest, we can evaluate ourselves also. If we so desire. In Psychology, in Counseling, in rehab, we are asked to write, for the same reasons, to be honest and to evaluate ourselves and judge our actions. Many today are not the same person. We say we are authentic while we try hard to hide ourselves. Honest writing should/ could make us better people. Most of us today have a dual personality, what we think and how we act are two different things, and we also judge/ expect others to be the same way. No wonder so many end up in therapy, have messed up personalities, causing us to have broken homes and broken lives, we end up drugs or alcohol, sometimes on illegal stuff. Not good. We have anxiety and depression, because we try being what we are not, never being able to be true to anyone, because we are not true even to ourselves. And that has seeped into our society at large and we complain . We project, we deflect, we become dishonest and untrustworthy, and that all is par for the course anyway, welcome to world of the 21st century. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 16 NOVEMBER 2022

No comments: