Sunday, November 13, 2022

RANDOM THOUGHTS L 5b

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE RANDOM THOUGHTS L 5b I pretend to be busy, well I do work, (as defined by our modern American standards of what we call work), I a busy person, sometimes, and I "work" seven days a week. It's a habit, and I make money so. I have too much time on my hand, since I multi-task, as in I drive, I walk, I eat, and I think constantly. In the olden days, people used to go to schools, or monasteries, or nut houses for or to think, lucky for me, I don't need to be, (or haven't yet been) institutionalized. (See all three places are the same, just differently organized). I am not a smart person, all I know is what I have learned, taught myself. I was slow learner, not in school, I did fine in school, it was in life in general, I wasn't good at making friends, developing relationships. Never felt a need for it, it loved my parents, my siblings, I guess, but wasn't around them much in my early years, and then ended up leaving home early in my life. There are other stories though. I like being by myself. In my military career, and later in my civil service, I was mostly always alone , doing my "thing". My relationships with my family have been same, love them with all my heart, and still always far afar. And I bug my children if they don't call me. What is the point here? The infinity is defined, if you start from say a point A, and travel for a very long time (say a few billion years or more) at a very fast speed you are still farther from infinity than from the point of start. So I imagine I am camped at a point so far away that I can no longer see any galaxies, it is dark, and cold, and I am alone, not lonely, just alone, it is not a rocketship, just a wooden box, with some good insulation and a small stove for me to warm my food and make my coffee. It reminds me of my days alone. I am still searching for how the story ends. We all want to know how the story ends, and we also want to know what happens after the story ends. But we are not allowed to think, we don't want to think, we don't like to think, and we don't like to think beyond what we know. We don't like others to think also, we don't like those that think differently. What if there is another universe, beyond infinity, what there are other universes within our own infinity, Reality only lives in our own imaginations, we can always imagine a new reality, it would change our world. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 13 NOVEMBER 2022

No comments: