Tuesday, November 08, 2022

HOUSE OF HADES E

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE HOUSE OF HADES E How did we get here, I could talk about the past, we could talk about the future, but for what? We forgot, dreams are just dreams, that is why they are called dreams. Something I had talked about a while back also. Dreams are different kind of reality, are they not? We can fly in our dreams, we can travel, we can make love, we can even see ourselves die, and still wake up the next morning. What is possible in a dream is not always possible in our reality. Veteran's day is coming, I've been watching some war movie, reminiscing, quietly, my wife doesn't want to hear it. Luckily I haven't suffered, no damages. I went out on the back porch for a smoke and looked up at the moon, it is overhead, no eclipse yet, another hour maybe. I should quit smoking, 57 years of smoking is a longtime. I should quit sneaking whiskey, I only do it occasionally. Habits are hard to break, we convince ourselves of many things. Somethings are harmful yet we do these anyway. Sometimes we don't know the consequences, sometimes we just ignore what we know, and we do things. Still. I was watching the movie, it couldn't be made today, language is foul, words used are no longer used. So many things we did in the past that we couldn't do now. For better or for worse. I have changed, my ways, my thinking, still some habits are harder to break, we try. It is our "human folly", we always seem to forget what makes us who we are, we forget "how we got here", we forget that how what we do today will affect those around us, our kids, our parents, our relatives, our relationships. We are always willing to sacrifice others for our purposes. Like Cain did. What do we look for, we take advantage of others, each of us to the extent that we can, to the extent that we believe we can get away with, and blame the system, or blame someone else for our own miserable choices. We blame bad parents, we blame the society, we blame our partners, our business relations our help, whoever, we are never at fault ourselves. Changing our mind is not such a bad thing Romans 12:2 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Time to reevaluate our thinking, I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 08 NOVEMBER 2022

No comments: