Tuesday, November 22, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 197c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 197c How ironic, we don't know who we are, what we want and where we stand, our feelings, our morals, our preferences, our relationships are all transitory. We can say one thing and act completely opposite and vice versa. But we pretend to be solid. Really. How many of us support the schools, but not education, we are avid fans of college football here, in Alabama, but like everywhere else, majority of the fans have never been to college, not that it matters. It is the 59th anniversary of the JFK (death), I am not using the proper word because of the "community standards", . Ironic! Of course we support the blue, we support everyone , without exception. Back in the days after 9/11 when W. Called people "first responders" I cringed, I wrote about it then. "Culturally, we are "elevating" everyone so everyone is "special", all have a title. There are no regular ordinary Americans, don't believe me, look at the "essential" worker. Damn, we have people pulling rank everywhere being called "Karens" and "Kens", I would like to the manager myself. I had mentioned propaganda in my comments yesterday, if we look at the programming on the TV , all the police shows , even the murder ones, law and order, the Blue bloods show the police as uncorrupt, efficient and ethical, "I guess they are". I have been talking about the corruption of the same for the last 20 years, I was against the Patriot Act, against the NDAA of Obama, against the TSA, against the arrest of Snowden and more, so you can say I don't back the blue as it currently operates. But many here do, I'll say probably a majority. There also movies about the corruption in the system, we could take a hint, bit we choose to ignore. Which side? The same people that whole heartedly support the blue are also now saying that the FBI is corrupt, that Wry can't be trusted, so who do we trust? How and where do we find justice. Once again it goes back to the local judges, the local cops, the local DAs, that we choose to corrupt and like them to be corrupt. Back in 2006 I had observed, when you corrupt one person you corrupt the whole system. RIP JFK I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 22 NOVEMBER 2022

No comments: