Monday, November 21, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 197a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 197a Why so I use different titles when the subject is always the same. No matter where I start, no matter where I go, it always goes to the same place. Everything is interconnected, everything depends upon everything else, all is related. I am not lonely, never, I am probably not very friendly, or atleast I am standoffish, don't talk to many. I never call, my relatives complain, and the few friends I have, I do not wish to impose. I grew up alone, mostly, from the age of ten till I was married at 34, most of my time was spent alone, good thing I didn't need company. Now I relish the few hours a month whenever I have a chance to see my three kids and two grandkids. I love them and miss them, but they are fine wherever they are. One of the advantages of being alone is that you have time to study, time to read and time to contemplate, to see the logic or the lack thereof, to evaluate. And the more you read and the more you study more you learn and have original thoughts that are not polluted by the opinions of others. I can't say I never watched TV, but I didn't watch talk shows, what we watch is what we learn, what we learn is what we become, wasn't there a meme ( a quote) I posted a couple of days ago. There is a verse in the scriptures 1Corinthians 3:2 “I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.” King James Version (KJV) When do we grow up and try the "solid foods", and why the media and the politicians believe that we are still babies? When do we mature? Ask yourself. Someone mentioned "propaganda" in the media today, everything we hear from the media and the politicians is just that, propaganda, and that is a fact! Left, right or center, it is all propaganda until you decide that you are grown up and ask them (demand) that you want the solid food. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 21 NOVEMBER 2022

No comments: