Thursday, June 16, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 181 b

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 181 b I do not really wish to start an argument, the truth does not require a support mechanism. Facts are facts. And denial is also real. If one has to hem and haw, to look for exceptions (excuses), to justify their stance then we can assume that they know the truth but want to justify why they are not willing to recognize it. I could talk about how the left is screwed up, how the liberals are wrong, how they are so off the mark in their beliefs, and I have been talking about it since Maddona was still in her diapers. But, give me a chance. I am not some way out there freak, I consider myself to be rational and moderate, more than anything I balance my opinions, I can see what is right and what is wrong. I respect your opinions and views, but you nor I are the standard. Through out the recorded history there have been universal truths, as in different cultures and societies, in different place , even different continents have reached the same conclusions. Lying, cheating, stealing, and murder are wrong everywhere. A lie is a lie, even the ten commandments prohibit lying, it does not make any exceptions. Both the liberals and the conservatives lie, that is politics, hiding the truth is also a lie "in and of itself". In any dogma that we follow, the leader wants to be in control, slowly the dogma takes on a life of its own, its survival and its life depends on controlling the lives of its followers, the more obedient one becomes the more restrictive the dogma becomes, it want more submission, more sacrifice, more commitment, and most followers will obey, blindly. I am old military guy, and I know how well it works. It works in any organization, no exceptions. No denying it. Just look at how it works at your work place, your golf club, in your bowling league, in your biker club, or the most obvious one. Over twenty years ago I had warned, "economics is not a science and politics is not a religion" , just see where we are today. (The paragraph below was posted elsewhere earlier) Most people should have been paying attention for the last 40 plus years, we had an economy based on debt, every "recovery" based on even more debt. We kept the wages low to help the "corporations" while making people collect welfare to be able to live. Low wages also meant that #SocialSecurity" contributions fell below the outlays, increases in "medical" costs broke #Medicare, it didn't happen overnight, it will take a long time to fix, if ever, no one today is willing to accept any sacrifice or a lower standard of living, the plan is going exactly as thought. We are looking for someone else to blame for what happened while we were all sleeping at the wheel, a civil war is not gonna fix, it will just be a part of the agenda of reducing population. Now Lindsay Graham and Rick Scott want your parents and grandparents to starve and die penniless, wake the hell up. M. N. R. 16 JUNE 2022 I WILL WRITE MORE SOON

No comments: