Friday, June 17, 2022

FINAL THOUGHTS F 1

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE FINAL THOUGHTS F 1 I think, therfore I am full of it! I think that I think, constantly, still trying to make sense of life, make sense of things. Always connecting the dots, seeing patterns, in thoughts, in people, in Psychology. There is nothing random, everything has a meaning, a purpose, a pattern. I know a little physics, basic stuff, particles, smaller than atoms, quantum particles, quantum mechanics explains life, quantum mechanics explains human existence, human behaviors, explains reality better than anything. My eldest daughter knows that I loved the movies " the Matrix", not because it is a science fiction, not because of guns and mayhem, but it is a spiritual movie, movie about human mind, our relationship to the world and to reality. And as it is in quantum mechanics, reality is malleable. Reality changes when observed, and I guess it changes according to who is doing the observing. So she bought me the "The Matrix Resurrections" as my father's day present, it is on my Amazon prime, it will take me a few weeks to watch the whole movie, and then a few more watch it again, I don't watch much TV , I don't have much time. "Choice is an illusion". People want to revolt, we wait for a civil war, we want a civil war, against the system that has made us what we are, who we are. This is not the first time I have talked about "the Matrix", or "Inception", or "Predestination" and some other movies, or TV shows. All we have, all that we see, all that we own was made by "the System" that we want to overthrow, our houses, our businesses, our food supply, everything you and I "own" was created by "the same system", we also corrupted it. We ignored the signs, the warnings, the admonitions. Now we look for someone else to blame for the mess. We don't want the "red pill", reality is painful. Don't blame others before you have thought about how you and I have benefited from it. BTW it is hot during summer time, really. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 17 JUNE 2022

No comments: