Monday, June 13, 2022

HOW AMERICANS ARE PLAYED h 1

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE HOW AMERICANS ARE PLAYED h 1 I have said this many times before, may be I should just add it to every post I make. The platform shows that I have over 4k followers, I hope there will be many more, and I know over the years, I have probably made enough people angry that maybe just as many have unfollowed the page also, so you like it here, please do share post, articles or the page itself, thank you. I don't pretend to be perfect, I don't claim to be religious or even moral, many may pretend, I do not. That bar is really high and many will come short, I do not point fingers, I want you to judge yourself. Always. So, if you disagree with something I did not myself write, post your argument, I will try to explain my point of view, but I will not start a war over it, sometimes I post things I personally do not agree with, and I read the comments, to me it is not about likes or dislikes, it is about walking a mile in another man's shoes. We live in a "interconnected world ", we choose to do so, we can always become hermits, but if we must coexist, we must learn also to live with "those others". I have l lived in four different countries, as in "lived" not just visiting. I speak four languages, and somehow I have also lived in four different states. People are the same everywhere, all over the world, and we all tend to live in over own little worlds, unaware of the actual realities, and unable to withstand any changes. Ask anyone that lived through the depression how it effected their lives and did they ever get over it. We assume a lot, the world over, everyone knows they are smart, even in the streets of Manilla and Hong Kong, Karachi and Kabul, Frankfort and New York, there are hustlers and conmen, just as they are in state houses and DC, In the police stations and on the block. But we forget, we are the system, we are where we are because we learned the game, we took advantage of the same system that we so hate and wish to overthrow. And the ones we wish to overthrow will watch us from far away and get a good laugh, suckers. I WRITE MORE, SOON, Please give Tha page a like if you will and let's talk M. N. R. 13 JUNE 2022

No comments: