Thursday, June 09, 2022

FINAL THOUGHTS e 1

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE FINAL THOUGHTS e I made it to 70, that is old news now, did it change anything? Probably not. Or may be I'll admit what changed as I go along. I really never gave much thought to what anyone else thought, felt or said, feelings get hurt, but who cares? Not me, do you though? Ask yourself, be honest. Look again in the mirror, as I always say. I post things, different things, some that I agree with, many others that I know (to the best of my knowledge) that are misleading, sometimes outright lies, facts that are twisted, things I don't agree with, and I watch for reactions, likes, dislikes and the comments too. I don't know everything, I am always learning, for better or for worse, if my mind stays, I will still be learning as I die. Isn't death itself a lesson also, so much we learn only as we die, how that works? We don't know till the end. Maybe we learn somethings things only after we are dead. A few that already know everything there is to know, I like those the best, so sure, so confident, so aggressive, I am always humbled due to lack of my knowledge. I have questions, I was listening to someone say, the biggest problem we have is that "we don't know what the question is", if we knew what the next question should be we could learn everything". What is the next question, when you already know everything? Life is short we say, then what do we do with it, when we know all there is to know. We have solutions to whatever it is. Yet we have solutions, yes we do. Peace, hunger, war, globalization, trade deficits, poverty, taxes, bad roads, bad schools, and people that are not like us or people that we don't like, only we could just get rid of everyone that disagrees with us, see, all the problems solved. But isn't that the same as the "new world order", as the "population control", as the "depopulation agenda", or whatever the conspiracy of the day is. I WILL WRITE MORE M. N. R. 09 JUNE 2022

No comments: