Sunday, May 04, 2014

Thoughtless Minds, page 1

The Eternal Sunshine of a "Thoughtless Mind" page 1

Pardon me for stealing and paraphrasing the old movie title. The comedy about having the ability to have your brain cleansed of off all painful thoughts would obviously be a bliss but who needs that.
In most instances many people cannot only not recall a thing about their past let alone, it would appear, learn from it.
Evolutionists and creationist will both agree that human memory had a lot to do with the human advancement. But here, at the start of the 21st century, there is ample evidence that we have lost the capacity to remember, there are strong indications that we are regressing.

I will be back soon, please come back and follow my line, it may just only entertain you, I will make sure of that. Do not be shy, comment and share.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: