Wednesday, March 01, 2023

INTO THE ABYSS S200c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS S200c Couple of reminders here, anything said here is not about or pertaining to any religion or faith or belief system. There are plenty other venues and opportunities for that, my comments here purposefully in general, I am non partisan, don't take these comments personally or politically. These are my personal observations of life in general. I had mentioned previously, that all facts, and all proposition can and do have an opposite that may be equally valid, you are free to choose and to disregard, in that vein, please keep your comments "general" , your personal thoughts and insights are welcome, keep them apolitical. All politicians, and parties are equally corrupt and clueless, but yet they do play a role in deciding our future, they are paid to create divisions and to generate controversy. If you seem to like one, you have been hooked, (my opinion totally, see above). My personal posts and memes I share are usually related to what I said previously or will probably talk about, soon. I am old, and I also work, bear with me. I call myself a "liberal" but that is only because I don't follow a particular dogma, I do my study, and I do my own thinking, my TV is off, my wife watches whatever she likes, I seldom watch TV and I probably catch a show or a movie over a week's time, not news or commentary. I have enough stuff in my brain to keep me busy. So I come across a snipet on YouTube where a assemblyman in Alaska is talking about cost savings to the state if an abused child ends up dead, o how horrible . But it is not really, this is exactly how we think, while we are not thinking (maybe you don't, but this type of thinking is actually a fact of life). Will you be surprised if I told you that I have suggested that we stop paying people subsidies ( #foodstamps #WIC #section8 rental assistance) to people, just for making babies. I have also discussed how crime (murder, rape, drug abuse) as we have today , actually helps the economy and keeps the politicians in power, they blackmail us into supporting our own abuse. Maybe this is wild, you think, maybe I have lost my marbles, but it is the facts. Crime is a job creator. We will talk about this further. For tonight I will leave you with this, remember the train wreck in East Palestine, basically, the corporation decided it was cheaper to pay the cost of an occasional train wreck and cleanup, than to fix the problem with brakes, even the loss of a few lives wasn't worth the trouble. You don't believe me? I'll give you examples, but for right now, remember the movie "Fight Club", what was the job of Ed Norten? Did he say how the company decided if it was worth the recall of the product if only few lives were lost and the company just paid the relatives. In the real world, we are all just numbers. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 01 MARCH 2023

No comments: