Wednesday, March 15, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 4b

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 4b "Curb your enthusiasm" I hope you'll stay. I've been slow in writing lately, but, a few posts I did make, controversial that they maybe, it is a matter of opinions, if we both agreed all the time, this page wouldn't exist. I hope you'll stay, and we will continue talking, politely, even when we disagree. It would be my hubris to think that I am always right, I am not that delusional. None of us should be. Do I have solutions to all the problems of the world, no, but neither does anyone else. Rich or poor. Yes we are a free country, that means "everyone" is free, and everyone has the same rights as another. Yet it seems that with money you can corrupt other people, and when you have a whole lot of money, you can certainly corrupt a whole lot more people. I hope you will stay and talk, comment, read the previous post also, the link is in the comments. Last time, I talked about certain problems that the humanity is facing, we are living in times where humanity is closer together than ever before, and the problems affect each and every one of us, it is hard to imagine a world with 10 or twenty billion people, it is even harder to imagine the world 20 years from now. If we truly focus, it seems that we are not solving the problems we are just ignoring them. Our leaders are bickering and fighting over things that will not matter when the storms get bigger, or when the humanity will run of food and water, and gas too. The alternate energy is a pipe dream, but it is useful only in as much as it is useful distraction. Billions around the world are already suffering adding a few billion more will not solve that problem. We are already, always fighting over resources, the wars will just move to newer/different locations. Let's talk about things that matter, that will matter another few short years down the road. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 15 MARCH 2

No comments: