Tuesday, March 21, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 4 d2

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 4 d2 You know, I have often said that, "everything is an example, and everything is a test". Atleast this is true of what I post. You likes, dislikes and your comments say a lot. It is not just me, your likes and the rest also tell a lot about you to the platforms, the media companies and the intelligence agencies too. When I post a quote from the #scriptures, your comments say a lot about you, your faith, your commitments and your apprehensions. How you phrase your comments, the choice of words, I pay attention. But, I am getting off topic here, we will get back to it. I have also said that many (not all) of my posts and memes may be related, maybe on similar, if not the same, topic, sometimes they can trap/ confues, as to what you really feel, it may be a challenge or just make things interesting by keeping you focused. We tell too much about ourselves to total strangers, whether it is seeking approval, camaraderie or just to impress total strangers, and our choices can have negative consequences also. I will come back to this sometime. I posted a meme, a verse from Judges 2:13, as usual I see that the purpose and the meaning of the message was lost. I only have time to mention one thing, the verse here talks about idol worship, if anyone has studied history or the scriptures, we know that in ancient times people, warriors and kings were idealized, over time, these were given godly attributes and became "gods", with their temples and worship and were sacrificed to, God of the #scriptures forbade such idolatry, and commanded against such practices. Read the 1st and the 2d commandments, may be we should learn to think first. Anyways I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 22 MARCH 202

No comments: