Tuesday, March 07, 2023

INTO THE ABYSS S200d

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS S200d It is today, again, past few days slipped by, being busy, and being lazy, probably both, I haven't made a post since the 1st, I mean didn't write one, for retired old man my days are busy, schedule full, enough for the excuses. When we go to school, or to a meeting, point a discussion is to share ideas, and to exchange opinions. It is not a gotcha, an interrogation and truly not a torture chamber where we torture someone into submission. It is not even a re-education camp. That is and has been the purpose of this page, to share ideas, we are not looking for converts. This is not a place akin to a church, even though and if I do share from the scriptures time to time. Part of our discontent today, and it is a major part, that we assume that when we say something the others are automatically obliged to pay heed and follow. Nothing could be further than the facts and or reality. No wonder we are unhappy, our lives are miserable, everyone is unhappy and unhappy about being unhappy too. Gone are the days when the kids listened to their parents, the people listened to their elders, wives obeyed their husbands and such. That all being gone by the wayside, we have issues, the world is full of "Karenses" and "Kens" , people have road rage, and we are oh so willing to kill anyone that doesn't see things our way. And some parts of the society that is happening everyday. The doctor made a bad diagnosis, the teacher talked loud to your kid, your partner cheated, your business is failing, someone on the road cut you off, no matter the problem (as perceived by us), there is our standby solution to all the problems of the world, murder, or so it seems. That is why I insist that we stay polite and reasonable, if you want to force your opinions on others, or believe that the others must be convinced, there are other blogs, I like to listen to all sides, I hope most of us do. Don't say why someone else is wrong, just say what you believe to be right, and let's talk, share views. A couple of people tonight seem to have taken it personal that I did not automatically follow their chain of thought, if I had there would be no discussion, I have stated before that I sometimes play the devils advocate, I may even say things that I don't agree with, no disrespect, just say (nicely) what you think and more importantly WHY? Let's talk (not screech) I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 07 MARCH 2023

No comments: