Thursday, March 09, 2023

INTO THE ABYSS S200e

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS S200e It is said of the people that have been in a relationship for very long time that can complete eachother's sentences. Apparently they think the same about many things, ofcourse for a relationship to last a long time they must agree on a lot of things, so it is not about reading eachother's mind, but thinking alike. When we go to school, we learn many things (or so one hopes anyway), but after school we study some more and may or may not agree with what we were taught, at the college/ university level though, we can study a subject independently and can actually argue with the lecturer, (supposedly), it is called education, meaning that we know things. I post stuff here, and I have said that sometimes I don't (totally) agree with the point being made. If I agreed with everyone and everything, I wouldn't learn anything new. I am always learning. From physics to medical research to history, economics and even politics. I want to keep the interesting. I don't automatically know things, I don't have a "certain" answer to anything. We live and we grow, even after 247 years, the US is still growing, our policies are evolving, we have gone through many many changes, the industry, the government, the number of states, the technology, the arms, what have you, nothing is like it was back in 1776, probably ( and hopefully) nothing will be. Just the medical advances, the advance in farming, travel, all have improved. Things could be different, things could be better, let's talk about it. It is simple and easy to sit back, when you have full stomach and money for gas to say everyone could be like you, but look around, most of us, that like myself have "arrived" didn't do it all on our own. I was healthy enough to join the military, I joined the Army and got the old GI bill, and was smart enough to go to college, to get a good job, to save money to start a business, not everyone is. Many became alcoholics, others were not "smart enough" to go to college, os started families early, got sick, got divorced, some had accidents others had disabilities, I literally won the lottery, many of did, others were not so lucky. At night when I look at where I am, I am thankful for all the blessings, and totally understand that it was sheer chance, not all of it has been my "hard work", whatever I say. If I give myself all the credit, then I deny my blessings. I can't claim credit for any of it. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 09 MARCH 2023

No comments: