Thursday, June 01, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 11 d

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 11 d Maybe it is nothing more than sheer laziness on my part. I have been lazing around since 10pm, and it is past midnight, I should have started writing earlier, but, I could have. I am well, moderately, I am well off, moderately, I could do more, have more but why? I just turned 71, I told you, I have lived a lot longer than I, or anyone else expected, I also survived things that would have killed someone. I am blessed in that. We like to talk, I don't like small talk, but I talk. I don't tell stories, people lie when they tell stories. People that make small talk also like to carry on with nonsense arguments. No matter what point you make they will come up with some nonsense counterpoint. I lose my temper easily, so I stop talking. Leave it to the politicians, like prostitutes they tell you what they think what you want to hear, it is like being with a partner that is cheating but doesn't want you to find out, say anything, talk fast. Don't tell the truth, it will hurt feelings. I let people lie, I don't want to discuss, I don't want to argue, save my breath. But I will tell you when you are lying, right to your face. I don't have many friends, probably not any. I see many partisan comments, I don't reply to these, I don't react, let's solve problems instead of pointing fingers. Be honest in your opinion though, everyone can see through BS, facts matter. Really. The world is changing, nothing you or I learned, even 30 years ago, applies. Wishful thinking will not cure our country or the world, it is no time to follow the Pied Piper. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 01 JUNE 2023

No comments: