Tuesday, June 13, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 13 A

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 13 A Luckily I don't need to work real hard. I try to stay busy. Spend some time each day in study also. I read about different things, psychology, society, science, economics and ofcourse politics. I don't sleep 8 hours, I should, but even at 71 now I either sleep 6, 6 1/2 hours, if not, I try a nap sometime during the day, I need to rest my brain. I am not religious or pious, I have said repeatedly, I am not also Republican or a Democrat, a liberal or a conservative, I am what I need to be to be a decent human being. I try to be fair, and sometimes I fair to a fault some may say, it gets me in trouble. Since being fair also means that I may have to get back at those that don't do right. I don't believe in letting people get away with stuff. Maybe my military training. It is not easy being honest in the world today, one must be willing to hurt the feelings of others or "all", I am willing to take that chance, also one must place the truth above all else. Party, group, family, and sadly even the followers on a blog page. Smile. Sometimes I don't point fingers here, I try to keep my comments polite. But later I may post something related, if you are paying attention and can read between the lines. I may quote from the scriptures, from philosophy or I may just make my own comment in a post. My quotes from the scriptures may be a reply to someone's comment. It has been said that at some point your actions must follow the scriptures or your faith is not true. Be it the scriptures, psychology or a political dogma actions mean more that bare lip service, In politics, policy means more than promises, in economics practices do more than theory, in Psychology a change in behavior does more than any therapy, in faith actions do more than just professing. But we are nothing more than full of hot air, we commit ourselves to things that are proven to harm us, but we chase the red dot, you know what I mean? So what was the message of the Psalm 82, or the 8 year olds not believing in Santa, or what about the people of the past being able to survive a harsh life on their own? I want to hear from you too I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 13 JUNE 2023

No comments: