Sunday, June 18, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 14 A

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 14 A Earlier today, I made a post about liars and lying. No personal attack intended. We are all mature enough to make our own judgments. Yet we often fool ourselves, most of us anyway, about our abilities, about the possibilities of life. We think we can do things all on our own, because. We don't see what role those "others" play in our lives everyday. I imagine we can actually live like the people did, over two hundred years ago, worse we imagine ourselves surviving as "Swiss Family Robinsons". If you do, sadly, you are not alone, in my previous writings I have stated that those planning to go to Mars, or setting up colonese on the moon, are not talking about saving the human race, they are talking about saving themselves after they have destroyed the earth and made it inhabitable for the most of us. The billionaire class knows, and is preparing itself for climate change, what with bunkers in the mountains and even on islands or far away places. They are not interested in saving the mankind or the earth. It is a wet dream however. For the past twenty plus years, I have studied, researched and written about the end of human race. I am convinced that coming upheavals will not result in the survival of humanity. What it will take is a combined effort, lowered expectations, sacrifice of comfort, preservation of resources and population control. To imagine that I can survive, along with the twenty some odd members of my close family, on a few acres of land and a bunch of guns an ammo for any considerable length of time is improbable. I have seriously considered all possibilities. Without medicine, Without farming equipment, with medical facilities, power, fresh water, soap, clothing how long? Even if I could put away stuff, enough for ten years, then what? If I have tractors. I need fuel, parts, knowledge of equipment, and today's trucks and tractors need computers. Of course I could buy equipment that is already twenty years old but it will need repairs and how much fuel ? And if battery operated and I could have solar power, over time I'll need solar panels and batteries again. Of course, over time the rich will be in the same boat, with same problems and the same questions. Far as money is concerned, money will be useless, gold and silver too, what can you buy with gold if "it" is just not there, food, medicine, parts, what will gold, Bitcoin or dollar buy? I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 18 JUNE 2023 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments: