Tuesday, June 06, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 12 a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 12 a Well, I been thinking. I am sure most of us "think", all day long, atleast that is what we think. I have previously written about thinking a few times before. So I'll just rehash some old thoughts and add some more. Do you believe in premonition premonition? Synchronicity? So it happened something like this. I spent Saturday reading a few articles about "thinking", some old writings in philosophy of thought, I had written this before that, " we are limited in our knowledge by what we know". So it was on Sunday I get a call, "so what you believe? Is it "thought, feelings and action, or feelings, thoughts and action". That evening a friend was over for dinner and the same topic came up again. Apparantly, people don't want to be told that we do not actually think. There are things that we do instinctively, others we condition ourselves to do automatically, no actual thought is needed. If we touch something hot, we move our hand (body) even before we feel the burn, yes, that is a fact. If we have been driving for a while, the car turns or stays in lane without our actually thinking about it, we see a red light and apply the brakes automatically, no thinking required. We do not actually "think". WHAT DO YOU THINK? I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 06 JUNE 2023

No comments: