Thursday, June 08, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 12 b

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 12 b So I gave it some more thought, I also hope that you have been thinking about this. Anyway, first, let me tell you this, I woke up to a notification from this platform that my account was restricted AGAIN for something I had posted, I asked for a second look and the post was republished, but as ot happens, even when they say they had made a mistake the page stays restricted, thus all day my posts have been "shadow banned", out of 8000 plus likes, 4-8 people saw most of posts, a few posts had more than 20. Anyway!!!! I stopped again and the time flew by, I am easily distracted, and two days went by already, what have I been thinking. I want to write so many things, but for that I have to stop my study, learning, for me is also important, and there is so much to learn too. I am not satisfied. It has been shown, proven actually, that we do not "see" what we "SEE", and we do not hear what we think we hear. Two people do not perceive the same sound , or the same color or the picture as one another, how often people go singing the wrong lyrics? It has almost become a joke. So you see, we do not think when we say that we think (as I explained last time), also we do not see or hear alike, no wonder we are confused. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 8 JUNE 2023

No comments: