Wednesday, May 31, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 11 c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 11 c Have you ever followed a drop of water as it leaves the leaky faucet and falls into the sink. Seen the funeral touch a guitar string and watched the note fly in the air. Seen a note leave the speaker and bounce off the wall before it enters your ear. Time moves slowly, it is the days and the years that go by so fast. I told you I got up at 11:56 to use the bathroom and as I peed (pardon me), I turned 71, it was funny, when I thought about it, no bells, no sirens no alarms. It only solidified my observation about life, the absurdity of it all. Life is strange, strnger still for the "average", the "ordinary" folk, but we try, we try harder to seem "in control". We know everything. The problem with assuming to know everything is that there is a better chance of failure, if we over estimate ourselves. There is also a better chance of being wrong. Totally wrong. There is saying that "rising waters lift all boats". No wonder that most small business owners are always worried about a recession or a falling economy. They have no idea, no plan on how to manage when the "it" hits the fan. Even a small downturn puts thousands if not millions out of the game. We don't really understand anything, not as much as we claim to. Watching the water fall, watching the music fly in the air, it takes a long time for water drop to fall, 71 years is very long time, where will be in another 20 years, the same place I told you about 20 years ago. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 31 MAY 2023

No comments: