Tuesday, May 30, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 11b

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 11 b I thought there will be more excitement, nĂ², I really didn't. I came home early, ate dinner and rode my stationary bike for 35 minutes, layed down on the couch and fell asleep. It was 6 minutes to midnight when I woke up suddenly, I had to go pee, then stepped out and smoked a cigarette. Time is a funny concept. It exists and it doesn't, both simultaneously. Like Schrodinger's cat, dead and alive. And like a quantum particle, it only exists if and when you look for it. Whether the universe has existed forever, or for ONLY 13.8 billion years, or was created 7,000 years ago. It doesn't matter, we have only been here for a very short time, and will be. What does it matter. It is strange, we want to feel important, somehow, that is if we are smart enough to know, but what do we know? We only know what we are told that we know. And we only know of our own reality, the one that we create. Even the best doctor probably doesn't understand, say philosophy, or doesn't much know about history. One could learn a whole bunch of things, but not "everything". Life goes on. It is 1:30, time to sleep I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 30 MAY 2023

No comments: