Tuesday, May 23, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 11 a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 11a In about 7 days, if should live that long. I will wake up. Actually I'll get up, out of bed, at midnight and take a sip of coffee, go out and sit on the steps and smoke a cigarette. Average five nights a week, I am still awake at midnight and I go out and sit a few minutes, rain or clear, cold or hot and muggy, it is a routine. It is a pattern. Few days back I wrote ( posted a definition) of something called "apophenia", an unmotivated seeing of connections among unrelated phenomenon. Ofcourse I had a motivation, I have told you that I have a Master's in Psychology and I study the comments on this page, it gives me some insight as to how audience feels. Humans have always noticed patterns, the rising and setting of sun and the moon, changing of seasons, this how we invented the calendar. This is how we created traditions. How astrology became a thing. This is how psychology itself became a subject of study. Philosophy itself is a statement of patterns. But in our "individual" lives, searching for, or following patterns can become counterproductive and becomes misleading, leaving us vulnerable to manipulation and victims of abuse. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R 23 MAY 2023

No comments: