Friday, May 26, 2023

CONTRADICTIONS d

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE CONTRADICTIONS d I was to talk about something else, but this also fits here, so a few words, we can talk more later if you like. I call myself a liberal, even though many may find my ideas "conservative", especially since I often quote the #Scriptures, some may even think. I am religious, think what you want. Personally, I am a liberal because I make my own judgments, I don't have any preferences, I educate myself, I learn about a problem or a situation, I study the topic and then I apply "logic", what makes sense (if any) and how to look at the solution without prejudice, see how practical the solution is. I had shared a post about women in groups taking care of eachother, looking out for eachother when they are out drinking. I have no problem with ladies going out, for whatever reason. The post was about avoiding "unfortunate" consequences. It was sincere I believe. On my personal page someone someone commented that why we just don't teach men not to rape. I believe that the person is totally sincere also. Yes we should bring up boys in a manner where they will not become rapists, may be in a few decades or so. Until then. Yes we should teach boys and men not to rape, we should establish laws against rape, and so on. But, haven't we done that already, we don't teach boys to become rapists. As long as there are men and there are women. By the same logic, we shouldn't have to have locks on our doors, or cars, we should just tell people not to steal. We could just tell the bankers, the judges, the lawmakers to be honest. Tell the police not to abuse citizens. As a liberal and a father of two girls, I had to think long and hard. Can I just tell my girls to go out and get drunk and not worry, could just tell anyone not to lock there doors. Can we trust the lawmakers to make laws that treat every citizen equally, without preferences or prejudices. Yes, we shouldn't have to worry about rapists, or any other criminal minds. World is not there, yet. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 26 MAY 2023

No comments: