Monday, February 06, 2023

RANDOM PSYCHOLOGY 164b

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE RANDOM PSYCHOLOGY 164b So, what did I miss today? What did you miss. If you are like myself, on the internet all day, especially on some social media, like myself, you are also involved in everything, doing a lot of good for the humanity, expert on everything and have firm opinions, congratulations. Okay, I'll stop, I was being sarcastic, or maybe even truthful, I don't mind. I need to look at myself, time to time, I need to be grounded, I need think about myself, judge myself, and be honest. I talk a lot about "the man in the mirror", then I heard someone say, "if you don't like what you see in the mirror, then you don't change the mirror, but the person looking at it", deep. That is the hard part too. Then there is that adage, " to love yourself", well, what does that mean, does it mean to always do whatever one wants? Or does that mean, to one's self a better person, to improve one's self. It could mean either, couldn't it, I love myself, so I become a drug addict,, an alcoholic, I drive carelessly even to the point of causing damage or an accident. Have an affair, all of it could be done under the heading of "love myself", couldn't it? It is frustrating, isn't it. When one is "perfect", one is screaming to make the world go "his" way, one has all the solutions but no one is listening, enough to drive one mad, so we buy weapons, just in case, we want to take our the world, want to kill everyone that is not following our creed, or atleast we can yell at our spouse, yell at our kids, or try to run someone off the road, in road rage, or just get drunk. And the Chinese dare fly a balloon across the US, Ukraine is likely not doing as well as advertised, they want planes, Ted Cruz will like term limits,( if they don't also apply to him), DeSantis could win the election if only he could convince his voters that America ever had any blacks, oh and BTW we could have a debt default and a government shut down. Maybe changing myself wouldn't be as hard. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 06 FEBRUARY 2023

No comments: