Saturday, February 18, 2023

HISTORY IN CONTEXT M6c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE HISTORY IN CONTEXT M6c I didn't write last night, usually I don't the Friday nights, and if you haven't read the M6b yet, please do also, the link is in the first comment, as is the link to part M6a is in the 1st Comment of M6b. There were a lot of questions, thank you, and I will try to answer as many as I can get to, most of the time I do reply to comments as soon as I see them, some I address later. This is my "one man show", I am a 70 year old retired/semi retied, I don't do this to make money, I have no help, I do my own writing and share the items that interest me. There is always an angle to things we do, I sure I have an angle too, if you figure it out let me know. Last week, when the balloon saga started, I told you it was nothing, and not to worry about it, some talked about it carrying nukes, others said biochemical weapons, or some exotic intelligence gathering equipment, I said. No, none of it. We did shoot it down, and we will forget about it. Stop wasting time and energy, and more specifically 400k missiles shot from a stealth fighter, who are we trying to impress. It wasn't long after the balloon debacle that we had the "real" train disaster in Ohio, I wrote about it and many did comment, I appreciate everyone that took the time to read it. Yes there are questions and there will be many excuses, in comment chided me for "blaming the ordinary citizens of the US". Yes we all bear some (and certain" responsibility. It is said that the ignorance of law is no excuse. When we claim to be "knowledgeable" and take action accordingly, then we also share responsibility for the consequences. We forget that each and every person on the face of the earth has some hand in where we end up at. Yes even the poorest. One problem most of us have is that we in America believe that we are the only people in the world. Even though as Herschel Walker said that the Chinese take our good air and send us their bad air (it is not just the balloons I guess). But I am getting off the subject. If we want the corporations to be responsible then we cannot allow them to buy our representatives, buy our Supreme Court or buy our ministers. But we support the representatives that have already been bought and paid for, heck they are literally on the payroll of corporations, the corporations are allowed to write off lobbying expenses and campaign contributions, and we elect the Congress, we are responsible, are we not, when we support and elect the corrupt representatives. The cycle of corruption has somehow evolved into its own "circle of life". Don't say we are not responsible. And if the corporation can make 20 billion but refuse to pay for the upgrade of equipment while we sit on the sidelines, we deserve this. Will FEMA pay for the clean up? What do you think? In a month Americans would have forgotten all about this, except for those that will be getting sick and those that will do the dying. It is not just Biden, or Pete, this accident is not an accident, this is a result of decades of neglect and profiteering, but we the people have sat on our buttons, while shaking our collective fists that we are or need to do something. How do you fix something you have never shown any interest in learning about. But life is short, tomorrow it will be something else, or something new and we will move on. We support the corruption of our leaders, at all levels, and qclaim that we want to "change". Sit down. I have told you before, many of my unrelated posts are actually related, but you have to be informed enough to see the relationship. Thus my post about "No man is ever wise by chance", or how about "the price good men pay for indifference.......", yes both of them relate to what I am saying here. We can not afford to be indifferent, what happened in Ohio can happen in Texas ( it almost did), also read this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42548824.amp I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 19 FEBRUARY 2023

No comments: