Monday, February 27, 2023

INTO THE ABYSS S200a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS S200a I had a good intention to write tonight, but some matters needed to be dealt with first, I actually may be slow in posting this week, but one must start somewhere, so I will start and hope to keep you interested. If you don't know, or you are new here, I almost 71, nit yet fully retired. I am interested in knowing, whatever I can, doesn’t matter. I make posts about religion sometimes, I keep these positive, I won't discuss religion. I will also not discuss the occult, tarot, I ching, the Kabbalah, the Book of Enoch, the Nephlim, the Watchers or the Lizard people, UFOs or the Aliens, just saying, and a few other things if they come up. I like to study, I like to read, and I like to comment when I can, not interested in starting a religion, a cult or a convent, you are on your own. Before Facebook, I had a life, I actually still do, I used to comment on various websites, then I started my own blog at blogpost.com in 2006, one of my earliest posts was "New World Order, 2003, it was actually a collection of different comments I had made earlier at different sites, it is still up We should talk about the future also. Not just what is happening in the world today, but how will affect the future generations, the humanity, our kids and grand kids. We are easily manipulated, like it or not, I wonder if there are many that think about life 20 years from now, let alone 200 years from now, we shall talk about that, in this series of posts. Earlier someone commented on a post about the electrical vehicles, much as I like the new technology, I also know it is a waste, and it is worse than using fossil fuels, but we will talk about that also. Once again, if you are new here, or have been around here a while, please like the page, leave a comment, we will talk. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 27 FEBRUARY 2023

No comments: