Sunday, January 29, 2023

HISTORY IN CONTEXT M4c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE HISTORY IN CONTEXT M4c Once again, I look around, I want to make my country a better place, I want peace, I want safety, security, I want to be live not in fear,but free. And I tell myself, I am have food, a house, I have enough money in my 401K and I have pension for life, why should I care. What does it matter to me, I even own guns, I have plenty of ammo, I have a license for conceal carry, I have land , if it hits the fan. Not being selfish! So what if a certain group keeps killing eachother, or the police kill a few of them, I don't like the FBI they seem to be against the people that I like, don't they have anything better to do. Then I read the pledge of Allegiance, and it says "One Nation", heck it even says "liberty and justice, for all", whatever the heck did they mean by "all". Not my dang problem. And I read the #Constitution and it even dare imply that it applies to "everyone" within the borders of this country, not just the citizens mind you it says everyone. Even George W. Knew that, remember that is exactly why we built "Gitmo", what did you think? And there is that bothersome 6th ammendment, it say that the police just can't go around killing people, even those that are suspects, we have something called due process, which precludes beatings, torture or murder of suspects. I have previously argued that there is a problem, mostly of our attitude that every single one of 1. Thinks that we are right, 2. We think that we should be able to, and can do whatever we like no matter what. And if you think that it is just the police problem, the criminal problem, the uppity poor problem, the "influencers" problem, the celebrity problem, you are not paying attention. You are not watching our politicians (at any level), our police (at any level), our judges ( at any level), and so on, no one really cares, in an airplane, a park, a restaurant or even a bathroom, for goodness sakes. The problem is spreading worldwide, and it says that (to me atleast), that the "ship" is about to hit the "shore", read it as you like. Think about it, the billionaires do not know you exist, but they plan our future, as to how we will live, where we will live, how we will work and how much and at what job, how we will be educated and how much, even what we will eat in the future, yet we believe that they only wish us well. Things are changing, whether you like it or not, in my 70 years I have seen changes and even you have seen changes, but we still cling to the idea that it will always be like it was, the past doesn't exist, it will not come back, unless ofcourse we manage to destroy everything we have and start over again. Think about it I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 28 JANUARY 2023

No comments: