Friday, January 13, 2023

INTO THE ABYSS 199 B

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 199 B It is today, everyday is today, somehow, somewhere, today, we also call this Friday the 13th, 2023 to be a little more specific. I write about the abyss, started a few years back, writing, . ABYSS, is a very deep hole, deeper than you can imagine, and then a bit more, Nietzsche said, if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. But we don't like to stare into the abyss, better not to think, better not find out who we are, or all our faults, but we will look into the abyss anyway, a bit later. I am not intimidated, not easily, I like to think, mostly about who, or even what I am or maybe, I scare myself sometimes, often. I like to imagine large numbers, infinity for instance. I like infinity, the only thing that scares me, not the the universe though, that some imagine may be limitless, that doesn't scare me at all, time scares me, if time exists. The universe started with the big bang 13.8 billions years. ( please don't argue), but what happened before, a trillion years before the big bang, a trillion trillion years, before that and a trillion, trillion, trillion years before that, infinity is huge, time is limitless, time doesn't exist. So, I am scared, I am scared of the "infinite time", and it will continue, forever, beyond infinity. I am looking into the abyss. There is an asteroid made of gold, so much gold that we could give everyone billions of dollars, but if we could get all that gold, we will just be as poor as ever. Basic economics, I can give you a link that explains all that. Last night I was talking about our system, political and economic systems both are based on lies, and we believe whichever side we choose. We humans have been around a while, we know the good and the bad, it is not that one side or the other is absolutely right or wrong, but we choose a side and believe that we are on the right side, good luck. We choose the history we like, we choose the economics that we like, and we choose the politics that we like, there is no right or wrong, we just make our own selves happy, whatever lie we believe. Don't stare too long into the abyss. It is really never about right or wrong, we don't want to notice, we don't like to be reminded. Time and again I have said that you don't have to admit or confess, don't have to post a comment, just ask yourself, look into the abyss, if you dare. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 13 FEBRUARY 2023

No comments: