Thursday, January 26, 2023

HISTORY IN CONTEXT M4b

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE HISTORY IN CONTEXT M4b I have ideas, I have thoughts, I want to write but I get lazy. We don't want to hear of things we don't like, we all already know everything. If you read what I said about the future then at hand , back in the February of 2020, you will see that what I was predicting came true, word for word, about the shortages, the supply chain problems, the wage inflation, shut downs, all of it, and we hadn't even yet been told that there was a problem. (I can repost if you like). Similarly, before the "Russian invasion", I had predicted "the war", and its consequences, and again it is all there, where will it end, only Biden and the IMF and the WEF know, we will only suffer the consequences. For now we are "winning", aren't you happy? The inflation is not under control, don't believe the BS. War is nowhere close to over, and no one wants peace, have you heard anyone suggesting a reset? The news is only about the ten percent of the top and thirty percent at the bottom of society, no one cares about the 60 percent in the middle, you and I are not worth the time. The top ten percent and bottom ten percent are equally garbage, and there is plenty of stink to go around. Don't be shocked at the shenanigans in DC, the governments the world over are equally as corrupt as they are incompetent, and it is by design. It is just like when the pick pockets are out, some are there to distract you while the others steal your wallet. Pay attention, not to the drama though, read between the lines, you are being scammed, both (all) sides are lying, all are in on the grift. And there are far too many of us that already "know" everything there is to know and don't want to know anything else, and there are those that don't know anything and couldn't be bothered, so here we are. Yesterday I banned someone from this page, something I have rarely done, and always for the same reason, the person started posting memes, they posted about 80 (not kidding) in succession, to prove (apparantly) that they know all there is to know, if you can not make a point in your own words then you don't know enough. I have said repeatedly, if you and I know about something then it is not a conspiracy, a conspiracy, by definition is something not known. 1 Corinthians 3:1-3 King James Version 3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 26 JANUARY 2023

No comments: