Tuesday, January 17, 2023

THE MEME THE GIRL A1

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE THE MEME, THE GIRL A1 AND THE CONTROVERSY It had to happen, I call myself a free thinker,, and also consider myself a feminist, why not like every single one of us here (I suppose) I have a mother, two grand mothers, and then I have three sisters, and two daughters that I am so very proud of, both highly educated and professionals. So I was called out for sharing a meme, I actually made it myself, comparing the "AI" Megan of a movie and the other one that does not require an introduction on line today. As a self proclaimed feminist it has been my aim to advocate for women, for equal pay, maternity leave, and such. I have also worked, with and under professional females, in and out of the Army, I have supervised and taught young ladies in many jobs, and situations. I have worked with Trans and gay professional also, I have worked with a cross dressing officer, I have worked with cross dressing office supervisor, and thatbwas back in the seventies and eighties and the nineties. Grow up. I am not a misogynist, far from it, I am above that. I wasn't born yesterday nor I need to be chastised for the meme I made and posted both here and on my personal page. Back about 23 years ago, I wrote a poem with these lines "Life is all shades of gray waters green, white or blue your smile bright as today sell your soul and you change the hue" Life is not always simple, not always black or white, there are sometimes shades of grey, but also there are definite lines one may not cross. Just as there are rules in every game, there are also some rules in society, some lines, some boundaries. Like I once, back in my old writings, said, even if you are making a pile of $hi# you have to have a boundary or it will just scatter and spread, yet we (some of us don't want any boundaries), isn't that the same argument that the gun owners (like myself like to make. Earlier today, I had posted a quote from MLK, "intelligence plus character- that is the goal of true education", but what if have no certain definition of "character". Once again, I go back to my other assertion that money gives you the freedom to do what you want, which I also mentioned in one of my comments on the Hunter S. Thompson quote. No one made memes about (not many) about Elon Musk making babies, simultaneously, with many women, Nick Cannon also made babies all over the place, no problem, Jerry Fallwell Jr. However, was called out and made fun of his kink, no one said a word about wife. So is the girl being shamed unfairly? There are lines and boundaries, and there should be, one it was a work place, and her coworkers, no matter what organization, even at a McDonald's or the Waffle House this would not be acceptable, it is not acceptable in a school, not in a church, not in the military, I am sure it us not acceptable in a grass cutting business, and why she is the only one shamed, she was the one with many others, the others were still with just one. What about the wives and children of the people she had affairs with, do they have any rights and consideration? Were they also in "open relationships"? What will be the consequences for their partners and families? What about marriages breaking up, children losing their homes, their "families", their fathers? She is okay and whole in her relationship, what about the other 8 or 9 people and their relationships? What if this leads to a situation of spousal abuse, child neglect and worse? Freedom isn't free, someone said, her freedom doesn't mean she can take away that freedom from children at her will. (Neither should a man be able to). It is not simple, it is not shades of grey, it is black and white. If you are single and the others a single also, do what you want, but not in a work place. This places many hard working professionals in an awkward position, we already have people not treating women fairly, this gives the backwards minded an excuse. And what about the word "marriage", and I am even pro "gay marriage", the word marriage has a specific meaning, it has vows and commitments involved, marriage is not like a lending closet, either marry ( in every sense of the word) or do not. What happens to the career of such a person, whether male or female, what when they are up for a promotion, how do they perform as a leader? As a supervisor, as a preacher, a president even, it is not all about sex, it is about self worth at sometime or another. One last quote from my old blog, "if you are just out to get lai$, you are bound to get @ucked" This is not all, not by a long shot. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 17 JANUARY 2023

No comments: