Tuesday, January 03, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 1e

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 1e "Curb your enthusiasm" Like I was saying last night, even, this is my personal blog page, even though I do spend two dollars each day to advertise it. I offer posts that I consider informative, sometimes entertaining, and even absurd. I do also share my thoughts on life, economy and culture. I am not looking to convince or convert anyone. I appreciate every single one of you being here, much more so for getting involved. Not to push your agenda but to share your thoughts in impartial way as an American, as someone that is interested in the future of humanity, not a political philosophy. Ironically, on one of my personal posts about our "personal" improvement, someone commented that everyone that does not think like that person should be done away with. Not good, not a great idea. We are in this together, the country belongs to "all" its citizens, the world belongs to all its 8 billion plus inhabitants, you or I do not a a divine right over the rest. The Constitution also applies to all the citizens, you or I are not above the rest. Then today, someone mentioned that only the people of one particular type were being "persecuted", I asked for examples and the person decided to "unfollow" instead. Sad a grown up person can not handle being asked to confront the facts and reality. That is even not the point. I want us to share ideas, not promote agendas, this is not meant to be a place for partisan politics, it is about all Americans. About what benefits all of us, and where we could go next. Please , do share your thoughts. I quote from the #scriptures and ancient and recent philosophers, I do not push religion, do not mention my own faith or beliefs, you are not obligated to be like me or think like me, tolerate me and I agree to tolerate you and your thoughts. But I will ask you to give examples, facts, to prove your point. We are all grown ups, the page is presented to people over thirty, hope you are not underage, better yet not immature. As of today, the page has 7400 followers, I hope everyone of you will stay with me. And share the page with your friends, crazy uncles are also welcome if they behave. I have said this before, if, a+b+c+d=X, but you don't know the value of "a" or "b" then X is not a conspiracy, you just don't have all the relevant information. Much of what we see in the world today, starvation, concentration of wealth, population reduction, food shortage, high food prices, higher taxes, are not the result of a conspiracy they are the natural results of the policies we have followed for the last hundred years. It is NOT a conspiracy, don't get distracted, get informed. Read the post from last night, read more at the links in the comments on each post (they link to the previous post), and let's talk. BTW if you want to talk about, gnosis, the book of Enoch, the Illuminati, Masons and such message me 😁 J/K I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 03 January 2023

No comments: