Sunday, October 23, 2022

ANOTHER DAY 7

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 7 I know, it is one of my pet peeves, and get really upset when I say something and a person asks, " you really mean that" , well , if I didn't mean it why would have I uttered the words? But I also understand, I am child of the 60s, remember that John Lennon song from 1974, "whatever gets you through the night........ do it wrong, or do it right", https://youtu.be/6lFTD9O-XMw well that was back then. And "are you for real" is pretty much a valid question. It is , however, sad that " are you for real" is even a valid question for our kids to ask of us. We have normalized "a make believe" concept of a family, our promises to our kids are no more factual than "there is a Santa Claus". Yes, they are kids, it the same kids that wanted the same book read to them everyday and the same bedtime story every single night, and now they ask if we are for real. But atleast they question, we, the "grownups" on the other hand have grown so accustomed to lying and being lied to that we no longer know the difference. We actually enjoy lying and being lied to and believing in lies "of others and our own" that we don't even question. We pay people to tell us lies that we want to hear, the preachers, the police, the law makers, the lawyers, the pimps and psychologists. It's wonderful world. Then I wake up, and I am mindful that the root word for honor is "honestus" which is "honest", yet we honor or liars and demand that our lies be respected. The world has a strange way of paying us back. Be it the environmental degradation, the population decline, or spread of a disease or wars, pollution, storms, death, crime, corruption all result from our faith in lies. Our own and those that we allow to lie to us. https://youtu.be/uCGD9dT12C0 I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 23 OCTOBER 2022

No comments: