Sunday, October 16, 2022

ANOTHER DAY 4

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 4 The Ancient Greek aphorism "know thyself" is the first of three Delphic maxims inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi according to the Greek writer Pausanias. The two maxims that follow "know thyself" were "nothing to excess" and "certainty brings insanity". Wikipedia I admit that I am afraid, I have secrets, I hide things from others, I don't want anyone to find out who I really am, my dearest friends, my family, there are things that will go with me to my grave. I am sure that the same is true about most ( not all, by any means, especially you, the one reading this). Speaking in generalities only. Yesterday, I talked about what we call light, what we call seeing, but the truth is that we do not "see", per se, the light is focused on the nerve cells, and our brain tries to translate the image based on what we have "taught it". There is a story that the ancient Mexicans that had never seen a sail ship, thought that those ships were floating islands. And didn't most of the ancient culture believe the sun to be "god". Can you explain a "cat" to someone what is cat when there is no cat and they have never seen one, and also they can't see anyway. We don't know who we are, we can't see ourselves, we don't want to know who we really are and we show others what we want them to think. Few are honest enough to tell all, even fewer care to know. Life goes on, "Know thyself" is a huge task, but what if we dare find out? Star Wars, the Matrix, ask the same. Do you want to know? I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 15 OCTOBER 2022

No comments: