Tuesday, August 30, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 189 A

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 189 A I am old man, I know, my doctor told me that when he did my prostate biopsy 2 weeks ago. I used to be younger! Back in the 1990s and 2000s, I used to listen to talk radio, Rush, Hannity, Savage, all of them, most of the day was in talk radio, then I did switch back between NPR and talk radio, I love rock and roll, but also classical music, take my mind off. All three of my kids are fans of NPR, even though two of three are pretty much conservative. I never tell them where they get their views from. I am two thirds conservative myself, but I do place the #Constitution and the Country above my politics. We all MUST. I am against welfare as it is being done today, I am against housing vouchers, I am against lack education standards, and I am against using teachers as counselors and baby sitters. Pre-K is BS, pay the workers better wages to hire baby sitters or provide childcare as part of employment benefits. Three months before I turned 60 I had a minor stroke, then three months after I turned 60 I had a second, another minor one, I am fine, thank you, they have affected me but you wouldn't notice, my speech is slightly slurred, but totally understandable, I have minor paralysis on my face but you wouldn't notice, I have a slight limp on the right side. I turned off the radio in my truck and in my car, no more talk radio, NPR occasionally for classical music, , but generally no, I don't listen to or watch the news, I do keep up with the headlines, all the time. Does a puppet know that it is a puppet? You know it acts according to the masters whims, or should I say reacts. It is happy, it is angry, it is sad, it fights as the master commands. May be the puppet does think it is free. How though? The puppeteer knows how to make the puppet react, just a slight nudge, just a wave of the hand, and the word that come out of the puppet's mouth are actually the words of the puppeteer. I will leave it here for you to think about it, please let me hear from you also, your comments and criticism are appreciated. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 30 AUGUST 2022

No comments: