Tuesday, August 02, 2022

HOW AMERICANS ARE PLAYED 13 a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE HOW AMERICANS ARE PLAYED 13a I didn't write the past couple of nights. It is so easy for me to sit down and start writing on just about any topic you can imagine, probably even about something I know very little about. I read. I research, I think, I connect the dots, how things are related. How things are intertwined. You and I. Both if us have seen this, take a hand full of paper clips and put then in a bowl, leave them there for a bit then start taking them out one by one , you will notice that those clips are tangled, you can try the same with lengths of yarn for the same result. We may be different people, in our town, state, country and the world. Our lives are intertwined, our futures and our fortunes are co-mingled, whether we like it or not. Recently there was a headline, as the Euro drops and the European epoxies slow down, the profits of the American corporations will take hit. And as the war in Ukraine has shown, we are having food shortages, we will have fewer animals to raise for meat. Simple enough. For the past sixty years or more US has also influenced the culture around the globe, the movies, the video games, the TV shows, and music, we set the pace. Heck there are Arab and Afghan rappers, there are Korean soap operas and Pakistani game shows. Christmas in Japan and Christmas I'm Arab countries, Valentines day in Kuwait and Iraq. It is not just the culture, it is also the economy, the food, the cars, pick an item, the real estate price go up and down in unison almost. We rule. We also can not separate ourselves. Our navies and air forces reach around the globe. We can not build a wall big enough, and what will we do with all our military might if we turned inwards, if we left the UN, if we disbanded NATO, what will happen to the Military Industrial complex, and the related jobs, the contracts, the factories, think! Before I go further, let me explain a few things, maybe you are new to my page. Stay with me. This article will be a long one, it may take me a few days yet to finish, please stay and follow, even if you get angry, please share. Nothing that is going on in world today, or in our country (The USA) is news, it was always designed and planned and the plan continues. The outcome is known and predictable, it is already predicted. No matter what side you are on, what road you take, what plan you follow, we end up in the same place, regardless. There have been "warnings" , we have been told what the plan is and how it is being implemented, we just "didn't see it coming", but we did and ignored it, I will explain. I started calling into talk radio shows around 27, 28 years ago, and questioning, I wrote to congressmen and the presidents, I wrote in the local newspapers, asking questions, I questioned the DA, the police chiefs, then I blogged, and the I started a "page" that was barred, I started another page. I questioned. I wanted to know the truth, the truth was always there. The media and the books have been hinting at what is happening, how we are being manipulated, how we are fed lies, we knew, we didn't want to know,, I will give evidence. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 02 AUGUST 2022

No comments: