Thursday, August 04, 2022

HOW AMERICANS ARE PLAYED 13c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE HOW AMERICANS ARE PLAYED 13c If you are actually reading this, I hope you read the whole article, thank you. If you read any of any of my earlier writings also, I hope you found them interesting. If you are new here, I hope you will give it a shot and stick around, you may or may not even like what I say, may not even agree, let's talk. Recently, once again, I have been talking about how we are being manipulated and how we allow ourselves to be manipulated, we choose what and whom we want "listen to" but no matter, we get fooled. There was a recent "experiment", some painted white circles around self driving car and confused the program so much that the car wouldn't exit the circle. So what if we programmed a chip do certain tasks, does the chip "itself" actually understand that it has been programmed, and recently that it had no "memory" just a few seconds ago? And if the chip is programmed do a few tasks, can it do something it is not programmed to do. What if there is a brain in a jar, and s we install certain memories in that brain, let's say even a "whole past", will the brain "know" that it actually did not "have a past". It is complicated. Sometimes I know I keep repeating myself, for over twenty years I have been trying to explain how the game is being played, but it seems that we as a people have already gone too far. Two days ago I posted about a murder case, just down the road from me, it was about a 25 year old girl being murdered by her abusive boyfriend, maybe there were drugs involved, but is a moot point also. The man had a lengthy history of abuse, especially in his relationships, he had been in prison for domestic violence before. I said that the girl should have never been involved with that guy. I was "attacked" by my "liberal" friends for "blaming" the victim, and more. So I said, if the guy had broken into a house and had been shot and killed by the homeowner, you would have blamed the homeowner for killing the guy because the guy had grown up in an abusive household himself and was abused as a child, so. Well, it didn't go well. We think in narrow lanes, in predictable ways, no matter the issue we always have the same answers, we cam not think on our own. We choose who brainwashes us, we do. And the people are paid good money to make sure that we stay in a rut, stay in our lane, keep the blinders on. And we oblige. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 04 AUGUST 2022

No comments: