Sunday, August 28, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 188 B

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 188 B I never say that I am right in what I say, I only present my points of view, what I believe, what I think, it is not set in stone. I started as a mechanic in the Army, I was "Honor Graduate" in my class, I took the Virgina GED exam, I was in 93 percentile, from there I worked in Armor, then in engineers, the I went to Air Traffic control school and was selected to be turn around instructor, which means that I was good enough the day I graduated to actually start teaching the same subject without any field experience. When I received my Master's in Psychology and started working in the field, I saw how some clients had learned a few words (some definitions) and tried to use those phrases as a way to express themselves and to impress the "counselors". They would use the words as if they knew what they really meant. I always say that most everything in life is connected to something (everything) else. I have even said that the murder rate is connected to the so called sexual freedom, and child abuse and neglect also. But we are not going there. As I said the last time, we seem to think that we know everything there is to know, and that we understand the nuances, but that is improbable at best. We don't know everything, but we still have "opinions" that for us are set in stone, we are infallible! Right! Left or right, we have the same attitude, about everything, could be that we are wrong? Could it be that we are misled, on purpose? Do we ever doubt ourselves? We live in an age (era) of choices, and sadly we have been told that having too many choices is actually worse than having fewer choices, there is always that doubt that maybe we have made a wrong choice (even in relationships) there always that "buyer's remorse", that we could have done better. We have choices, so we doctor shop, ask for second opinions, there are ten thousand "diets", 50,000 self help books, there are different versions of history, heck there are different versions of the Bible even, you can choose a different church, or you can replace the "preacher" if you don't like what he says. Our politics is not about what is good for the country or the society or even democracy, we are just self involved, selfish, if I don't like it I can burn the place down, and so on, it is all about me, it is always about me. And our politicians know this. They don't want to save the country, just their seat, just their power. What you want to hear? Yes I am talking about student loan forgiveness. I WILL WRITE MORE M. N. R. 28 AUGUST 2022

No comments: