Monday, May 09, 2022

LEARNING f

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE LEARNING f Of course, like I said , we all have an ego, and ego doesn't work the way we think it does, not the way that we think. More that I say that I am humble, I am only stoking my ego, I become "proud" even of my "humility". And pride is a deadly sin. Proverbs 16:18 says, “Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.” I like your comments, all of them, they teach me so much about myself, sometimes what I should do or think, and sometimes they also expose my own faults to myself, how I may be not thinking right, as I see how others think what I don't like. I forget. How is it that we can twist things to fit our own way of thinking, I have said many times that I am neither religious nor pious, and I don't delude myself, I know if my behavior is against the basic tenets of my belief system, there is nothing I can do to not have to pay for my indiscretions. It is true the absolution is offered to us all, but it is all said that I can not sin in the hope of being forgiven, it says so. Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Tonight as I lie down to sleep, I will again review my life, and look at my deeds and judge myself and make amends before I am judged. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 09 MAY 2022

No comments: