Wednesday, May 25, 2022

GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM a GUN COTROL IS NOT THE SOLUTION I don't even know where to start with this, and where the pen (well the keyboard on my phone) will take me, but I am willing to try. For long I have spent time in "self reflection", what make me "I", to understand my "lowest desires", to understand the world and makes us keep going off the tracks. Tens of thousands of years of progress and evolution, of philosophers and prophets and seers, yet here we are, reduced to hand wringing, and hopes and wishes and thoughts and prayers, of asking for some laws to be changed, for guns to be "controlled", for whatever makes you happy. The job of a prophet or philosopher is not to solve your problems, the job is to make you pay attention to yourself, your actions and to the world around you and "think". But here's the rub, can we think, and how? And what can we think. The problem is made clear by the saying, "to think outside the box", our thinking is always limited by what we "know", and most people don't know a whole lot, no matter their level of education and even how much money they have made. Yes, some self reflection here, please. I posting this to get you started, I will add to it over the next few posts, if you can, think where I may be going with this, and what you think. M. N. R. 25 MAY 2022 IF YOU HAVEN'T LIKED OR FOLLOWED THE PAFE PLEASE DO SO AND LET'S TALK THANK YOU

No comments: