Tuesday, May 31, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 181 a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 181 a DARKER As I sit down to write this, it is still (technically) the 30th of May 2022, no matter when I finish or when I post this. I have talked about "time" many a time, how it is spent, how do we use it, what to make of it, what "size" it is, is it real or imaginary? We will get back to it. We will also get back to "GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM" and discuss guns some more. It is still the 30th of May 2022, last night I went to bed, I was 69 years old, (technically) I woke up this morning and I was 70, yes Memorial day is also my birthday, when the day falls on the 30 of May, BTW 30th May was originally called the Decoration Day, the day to decorate the graves of the the soldiers of the Civil War, it remained the 30th of until 1971, when the last Monday in May became the "holiday". Never mind. In 2003, I noticed that we are on a path to destroy humanity, really it was many years before that even. In 1999 I had started writing some poetry, it mostly became a critique of society, of humanity, I published a book with some 80 plus poems, then I stopped the publisher from selling the book, it is still listed on Amazon, but you can't buy it. We have lost our way, we don't know what we want, oh yes we know what we want but we don't know how to get it. But you can't cross the river with one foot still planted on the shore. We want the society to be moral, as long as we don't have to be moral, we elect politicians that don't deliver but we keep reelecting them, we want our politicians to be honest, but just corrupt enough for use to be able to bribe them. We want them to be just take bribes from us, not from those that have more money than we do. We want to be able to cheat in our dealings and our relationships, but we want the other party to be honest and faithful. We want to able to lie but not be lied to. We want to be able to do whatever we want, so long as others meet our "standards ". We are doomed, everyone knows our game, because everyone else is also playing the same game. And so it goes. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 31 MAY 2022

No comments: