Friday, May 20, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 180 d

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 180 d I don't usually write on Friday nights, my days are busier on Saturdays. But I also had a hectic Thursday and didn't get to write, though I had planned to. Maybe I will be able to keep this one short, maybe. There are a few things to consider here, something for you to think about till we talk next. I had been talking about a couple of things, you can scroll down and read, maybe I will place the links in the comments so you can read. But a point tonight, we say that we are not easily persuaded, are we sure? The fact is that we are, most of the time it is not that we like what the "person" says, the fact is that the person "says" what he knows that we want to hear. Really. David Koresh, Jim Jones, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson they all told their people what those people wanted to hear. And once the people were hooked they all did with them what they wanted to. Humans are not much better than animals in this. We use cheese to lure a rat into the cage, we use corn as bait for the deer. The difference is that the rat or the deer "cannot know better", we claim to be intelligent humans, we can, we are obligated to learn better. The "parable" of Moloch warns us, we must also pay attention to the future also and not sacrifice our futures and the future of our children and grandchildren for gain in the present. I WILL WRITE MORE M. N. R. 20 MAY 2022

No comments: