Tuesday, May 17, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 180 a

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 180 a Who are we and what are we here for? The question has been asked for eons and there have been a million answers, some similar to many others, and the others somewhere way out there, depends upon your own personal preferences and prospective. So then. I like to learn, I like to ponder the imponderables. I am weird like that. I also like to connect that dots, how things relate one to another and the try to predict the outcomes, I fail sometimes, sometimes I fail more than other times. There are certain philosophical ideas, I like the example of the Ship of Thesues, I like the Allegory of the Cave, I like the parable of Moloch in the Scriptures, And they all relate to the world that we live in, as if the world that we live in actually could be "real", we like to think that it is real, but the philosophers have said for millinnea that it may not be, and recently the scientists have also postulated that we may be living in a computer program, an "artificial reality", a simulation. What does it even matter? I am not religious, I don't follow a dogma, though I do follow certain "codes of ethics" in my personal life I wouldn't call it a religion. To claim that one follows a certain religion imposes and heavy burden, one most follow the dogma to the letter or one is just a pretender, piety is not in the claim alone, piety comes from character. In my essays under "LEARNING" , I have been talking about the difference between "knowing and understanding", we can "know" a lot and yet not understand anything. Some people that claim to know the #Scriptures don't really understand, though all claim to "know". MATTHEW 13:13-15 explains it thusly King James Version 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. So what does any of this have to do with what I was talking about? I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 17 MAY 2022

No comments: