Thursday, May 19, 2022

INTO THE ABYSS 180 c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE INTO THE ABYSS 180 c I am not a very smart person and I don't know everything, and if you tell me that you are smarter, or that you do know everything, I will agree, and will simply listen, maybe I will learn something. One thing I know, I learn something new everyday, and I change my views, I change my opinions, my feelings are the Gospels. We are humans, we all make mistakes, we misunderstand things, we even make up things to support our views. We were talking about the Ship of Thesues , if you didn't read that I hope that you will scroll down and read the first and second parts of this "article" , "INTO THE ABYSS 180". If I were to say that I am a moral person, (I am not, I don't claim to be a moral or a religious person). I am sure you have a list of certain traits that you will judge me aginst. What do you expect a "moral", "righteous" person to be like? May be you expect them to be fair, honest, truthful, trustworthy, uncorruptible, someone who will not take bribes, someone who will not do favors for money, or quid pro quo. May be you think they should not be a substance abuser, a child abuser or a spouse abuser, nor a philanderer. The list could go on still. Let's go back to the Ship of Thesues, how many of these traits in your list are you willing to say that a person could be without and still be a "good person". Do the people you elect or make deals with have all or even most of the traits that make one a good person or you default to a person that you can use (even for a good price). I am not a fan of any politician, but there is something we should have learned from Trump, when he said how all those politicians came to him, begging for money, and that he gave money to both the Democrats and the Republicans. We have a government of the people that are corrupt to the core, our judges at all level, to include the Supreme Court are corrupt, once we see that, once we admit that it is a single fruit but the whole basket ( at all levels) is rotten, only then and after we fix ourselves and our expectations we can change the system. We can not corrupt our officials for our personal gains when it is convenient and then expect them to ve honest when we are losing the game. I WILL WRITE MORE M. N. R. 19 MAY 2022

No comments: