Sunday, September 16, 2012

MIRAGE




MIRAGE

lost is my love
chasing a dream across the desert
mirages full of open doors
love is a maze

the fools step in
open arms
hearts to be stolen
thieves of hearts
no chance
no mercy


show me your pain
show me your wounds
i do not ask for trinkets
i die each day
to save your soul


do i know love
or do you know it
what you hide from yourself
i proudly show it
my cheap wares
my ugliness,
my foolish heart
and tenderness


my truth, my lies
to steal your heart
to comfort you
when we are apart
my words will follow
for i do care
to save you from
this nightmare

04/21/2001


                                                                                                (M.N.R.)




LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: