Thursday, December 08, 2022

RANDOM THOUGHTS M2

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE RANDOM THOUGHTS M2 I can live in a reality that is known to me, or make up a reality in another universe, but if I keep worrying about the universe I created, I will lose touch with the one I am living in, that will be really uncomfortable. M. N. R. We all wish that some where in the past something would have been different, we forget that the present that we are experiencing exists only because the things happened exactly the way they did, or we wouldn't be here to make that wish. There is something called "the butterfly effect", it goes something like this that unbeknownst to us a butterfly flutters it's wings in the Amazon and it causes a hurricane in the fareast. Things work together. How far in the history, personal or the world would you like go to back and change "one thing", that would have made things better, or worse. We talk about the European invasion of the Americas, it was bad, that is true, millions were killed unjustly and their lands taken, fact, but if not so, you and I wouldn't be here talking about it. We would still be in Europe "hacking" eachother, for all it is worth, the US, not considering all the evil that we do", has contributed greatly to the advancement of humanity. I am too practical I guess, or just great at making excuses, we all can be, maybe, but it is how I make sense of my world. I go back over on my life each day, more so now than before, I have spent the last 25 years wondering what I could have done differently, what difference that would have made, but I am here because of the road I took, and to some extent so are you, everyone. Let's make the world a better place I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 08 DECEMBER 2022

No comments: