Wednesday, December 21, 2022

IN OTHER WORLDS 1c

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 1c "Curb your enthusiasm" I wanted to write, I usually write 5 or 6 nights a week, but my schedule has been a mess, or out of sync, maybe just excuses, who knows. I have been lazy. I know there is so much going on un the world. But lucky for us, we don't care, really don't. I know we say we care, and that is important, not what we care about. Doesn't matter. There is a story of Din Quixote, he fought the windmills, we are keeping up the tradition. And like I said, life for us is like a football game, when our team loses it is always someone else's fault, usually we balme the referees, we blame the bad calls. So it is, it is always someone else's fault. We are stuck somewhere between "I don't know" and "they did that". We look for solutions from those that have never found one, we call them our leaders, because they are just like us, always pointing fingers at the otherside, always supporting our BS, because it makes us feel good about ourselves. And why not, if we/us/they blame those "others" we neither have to take any action, be held responsible, or to offer any solutions, we are happy, though we are still spinning wheels. Or we are humans, our solution to any problem has always been to kill the others, problem solved. Didn't Cain kill Abel, didn't we have an #Inquisition, and then the #Reformation and the "witch trails". Problems are always solved with murder. We are exceptional indeed. I am amused, we complain about the "globalization" the "globalists", the corporations and guess who do we look to solve our problems? The same globalists, the elite, can we do something on our own? There is a lot of complaining going on, we complain about the mainstream media, and what is the mainstream media, o the channel or the commentator the we are not listening to, because the channel or the commentator we do listen to told us not to. We refuse to see what is in front of us. Me too, some nights I open the refrigerator for a snack and go through twenty items and say we have nothing to eat. We love to call things we refuse to see, or sometimes do not understand a conspiracy, so yhe world is full of conspiracies against "me", against "us". I can assure you, dear reader, regardless of any and all disagreement ls between you and I, any misgivings, you and I have much more in common than either of has in common with say, Trump, Biden, Musk or Soros, we can work together better than we can with any or all of the aforementioned. We must learn to see the facts and take off the blindfolds that have been placed over our eyes. We should learn to see and accept the truth. Ephesians 6:14 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 21 DECEMBER 2022

No comments: