Friday, March 26, 2010

DESTROYING DEMOCRACY IV

03/26/2010


DESTROYING DEMOCRACY IV

Where do I start,  the health care bill passed, and as I had predicted the sun still came up the next day, and as I had said before, the Republicans can't stop playing the race angle of our politics. Dividing the country is not the best policy, but there are advantages, especially if you are a politician, I have heard about threats and  I am not amused, I fear for the country, I fear for my kids. Even though the same people who keep stoking the racist sentiments also tell their followers to keep calm while they do not stop the personal attacks and do not stop  making politics in to personal attacks and name calling.

I hear Glenn Beck acknowledge that the mess we are in is not new but has been going on for thirty years, that pretty much covers the Reagan era also, I have been saying this since Reagan was still in the office.

It gets me, Information first printed in news paper 2/20/2003 check out this post.

I was at the window at the bank, the lady behind me was talking to the backer, the IRS is unconstitutional, the FED is unconstitutional, and the banker was agreeing, mind you we are at the branch of a major national bank. As I finished my business I turned to the banker and quietly told him, "if were not for the FED, your bank would not exist. He said, yes I know.

Here is the sad truth, in both its parts, remember, I promised you I will tell you the whole truth.
Early in 2006, I wrote to then President Bush and my Senator Shelby (then chairman of senate banking committee about the FED and the  money, I followed up consistently, but no one was listening. Today we are paying the consequences and there is no end in sight.



LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: