Thursday, March 04, 2010

CONFLICTED AIMS, CONFUSED LIVES

03/04/2010

CONFLICTED AIMS, CONFUSED LIVES

I worry about people,  that's why I am worried about the future of humanity. What I see here, and what I know  is real is scary to me, and I have been warning all that I know, or the ones who stumble upon this page about the upcoming disasters, about how the life is about to change, forever.

For far too long we have lived  in a fantasy, both on the left and the right thinking we can do it all and have it all, everything could be done all at the same time, and mostly with borrowed money too. But, even as we are all talking about  recession, about slow economy, and money is only the symptom of all that went wrong, not the real disease.

It was thirty seven years ago today that I arrived in this country, I had lived in a third world country, I had lived under Marshal Law and I had seen tyranny. I had seen abject poverty and cruelty. I had been in a police state, and I had seen oppression, political and financial, I had sen how people were kept poor, and how poor were kept down and controlled, I had seen slavery in its many forms. I have never regretted my decision to move to this country, I have no desire to move anywhere else.

I love my freedom, the knowledge I had and I have gained since my arrival here, what I say is not a critique per se, it is an observation and my understanding of the FACTS as they ARE! It is not something new to me, I have done this since my early days in this country, I have tried to awaken the sleeping.

History is full of examples of lost societies, cultures that prospered were destroyed by their own over confidence, of little people who got big heads, and big people who did not heed the warnings and were crushed by sands of time. Little people always get big heads still, even today people such as Chavez and Castro, Kim Jong Il and Mugabe exist, who like the Pharaohs of the old consider themselves almighty. These of course are not much different than the Federal Reserve and the IMF who decide who the winners and the losers of our  society should be, and who has a job and who gets to eat.

Why are we here, looking at the unemployment that will keep going higher, health care that is out of control, families that can not live together, and student who won't learn and teachers who can not teach, this is no longer the news, it is the reality, and we have no solutions,  and the politicians and preachers who can not save us, they are only after our money, sadly, we have no money, it was all imaginary any way!

If you have come along this far, and clicked on and read  at least a few of the links, then you will see I have not only been ahead of the times I have also been right in my predictions, so far. Then now consider this, the world  that we knew yesterday, the world that it was no longer exists, change IS coming, and it will not be to the liking of a majority.


Before I go any further let me make one point, it may be unrelated to what I am saying here but it is important, the reason I can write this and that you are  reading is that the first amendment to the constitution of the United States, I have been in many places where there was no freedom of speech, let me then also say this, that the second amendment to the constitution makes sure that the first stays in place, we must defend the second amendment to safeguard the first.





LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: