Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CHANGES

CHANGES


Its the wind, and the river

and the times that always change

life is changes

like the change in the streams



I would have told you how

if i knew how it began

now the beginning of the end

is now beginning it seems



In my dreams I always held you

i held you close to my heart

and we are closer still

when I hold you in my dreams



even though i know now

that you are gone forever

even though forever

you are always in my dreams



and i would hold you forever

and I don't know if you care

and what good is love for

when the love isn't there



and i dare not say good bye

so much hurt that i don't dare

do i have to say good bye

just to show that i still care


(M.N.R.)


LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: